Baltimore Spokes
Biking in Baltimore
Login
Welcome to Baltimore Spokes
Monday, December 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM UTC
 Forum Index >  Bike Groups >  Group Rides
 60 - 100 mile Ride FRIDAY 7/2
   |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Katester ()  Thursday, June 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM UTC (Read 9105 times)  
Anonymous: Katester

Greetings,

I'll be in Baltimore next week and am looking to do a 60-100 mile ride FRIDAY JULY 2. I'm from out of town, and am training for Ironman. I can average as fast as 20+ mph, but I'm willing to ride slower if you'll take me around the area! Ideally we'd leave from somewhere near Light Street Cycles (1124 Light Street, lightstcycles.com), but I could also meet you someplace else.

Please e-mail me if you are interested at Lupokj@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Katie

By: Anonymous: Katester ()  Tuesday, June 29 2010 @ 01:07 AM UTC  
Anonymous: Katester

Come on Baltimore, anybody want to ride? It's a beautiful city and area, somebody has to want to go for a ride on Friday. Weather is looking beautiful! You choose the pace! I'm not scary, and I hope you're not either Smile I promise that when you're in Madison, I'll take you around and return the favor!

-Katie

By: Anonymous: MMehlin1 ()  Friday, July 02 2010 @ 03:09 AM UTC  
Anonymous: MMehlin1

Hey, I was actually looking for a ride tomorrow as well, just happened to come across your post. I'm from the area but don't know of any group rides tomorrow, but I know the roads. I wasn't planning on 60 miles but might be willing if I have the time.

By: Anonymous: namal ()  Friday, October 03 2014 @ 12:31 PM UTC  
Anonymous: namal

Hey, I was actually looking for a ride tomorrow as well, just happened to come across your post. I'm from the area but don't know of any group rides tomorrow, but I know the roads. I wasn't planning on 60 miles but might be willing if I have the time.