1 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2791 times)  

last saturday me a two friends were walking down from charles village on charles street. we guesstimate the two young black kids walking behind us were just walking, but come to find out it was more like stalking. for at least 10 blocks they were about 5- 10 feet behind us accept at traffic lights where we all waited for light changes. now the kids seemed to be fine even comment to one of the friends about the pictures she was talking. then out of no where right next to penn station the bigger of the two kids who was not on a bike came up from my left side while i was pushing my bike by the seat said" excuse me" proceeded to grab my handle bars and try to steal my bike. luckily i had a decent enough grip on my seat so when he tried to grab and run, the wheel cut hard right and my bike stopped. he stumbled forward i yelled at him. he took off running down the ramp for 83 north then jumped the jersey wall into the train yard and was so ill prepared for getting away hes just ran in circles. 1-2 minutes after he failed to get my bike 5-8 other kids seemingly out of nowhere showed up on bikes and yelled at me and my friends the usual " f***you this" " suck my d*** " " dont call the cops" . by this time one of his friends yelled to him "they callin the cops" the would be thief jumped back over the jersey wall and proceeded to run across 83. by the grace of some luck the kid did not get hit by the 530satuday traffic and from this whole event no one did. by the time the cops showed up 45 minutes after the call ... no rush no one was dying and thats cool, but the whole time i waited there not a single patrol car had passed by thats disturbing on another level. the police had told me they picked up a kid on mt royal matching the description which is good, but the officer said if someone ever is behind you walking for that long " be ready" and we should have called after we noticed them behind us after more than 3 blocks. never thought i had to worry about two 8-10 years olds. So all you riders heads up, as a chum says bmore is the new wild west.

1 posts :: Page 1 of 1