Time again to join Howard County cyclists on BAHC's 6th Annual Bike HoCo Ride. Enjoy a GREAT Fall ride and social. Last year we had over 140 Howard County riders.
DATE & TIME: Saturday, October 12, 2013
- Check-in/Registration -- 8:30am
- Group Photo -- 8:45am (Wear your Club's jersey!)
- Rides start -- 9:00am sharp!
LOCATION: The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- Start/Check-in: APL Softball Field Parking Lot
- Post-Ride Social: APL Picnic Pavilion
- GPS/Google Maps location: Across from 7150 Sanner Road, Clarksville, MD
DONATION: Use our Donate button at http://bikehoco.org/donate
- BAHC is a §501(c)(4) tax-exempt organization.
- We request a minimum donation of $5 per rider to help fund our efforts as advocates for Howard County bicycling.
- This is BAHC's only 2013 fundraiser, so please consider donating even if you don’t ride.
- 63/45/34/26 mile routes. BAHC has cue sheets and GPS data file on its web site at http://bikehoco.org/cue-sheetsand we will have paper copies at check-in.
- Sign in @ 8:30 am -- ALL riders must sign waiver
- Staggered start @ 9am -- Faster Metric riders first and slower 26 mile riders last
- Princeton Sports will again provide SAG support.
- Rest stop @ Glenwood Community Center (Rt 97 & Carrs Mill Rd) hosted by MMTC (Thank You!). Otherwise, routes go by various convenience stores.
- o BAHC will supply water/Gatorade and snacks. Please bring your own picnic supplies (we will have grills) and drinks.
- o BYOB and some to share (especially if it is a good micro brew). Alcohol only in the picnic pavilion area; not in the parking lot.
- Post-ride social @ APL Picnic Pavilion (on the other end of softball field from the parking area).