* Temporary Howard County Government Office Building (Stanford Blvd)
* APL/Maple Lawn Farm/Southern District Police Station
* King's Contrivance Village Center
* Gateway -- Robert Fulton Drive
* Clarksville -- West to Rte 32
* Downtown Ellicott City
* Catonsville -- UMBC via River Road & through Patapsco State Park
* Elkridge to BWI industrial parks
You can now register at: <a href="http://bmc.baltometro.org/b2w/b2wreg.asp">http://bmc.baltometro.org/b2w/b2wreg.asp</a>
When you register on the Baltimore Metropolitan Council (Baltimore area) B2W web site, select Howard County - Columbia Mall. Registration gets you a t-shirt and goodie bag; there will also be random prize drawings - you have to be present and check in to be eligible. In addition for the entire Baltimore region the first 1200 registered also get a reflective leg strap and safety light, and the first 500 get a tire gauge.
Please try to make this a successful event and show the County Officials (last year County Executive Ken Ulman as well as Planning & Zoning/Transportation officials, and County Council were represented) how active the Howard County bicycling community is.