A very important cycling legislation is being heard on 2/28 and we need state wide support and more importantly YOUR support by 2/26!
- Click on one of the Bills above to be informed
- Read position statements below
- Write your own testimony why you feel this is
an important bill to pass or:
- a simple I agree with __ points
- a simple I support these bills.
- Instructions on how to be more effective
One Less Cars Points:
- This bill supports the ability for bicyclists to ride on the roadway when there is a bike lane or shoulder; 43 other states already allow bicyclists to ride on the roadway.
- The bill also modifies the equipment requirements required under State law, including strengthening the braking provisions, allowing rear lights that can act as a reflector, and allowing operation of bicycles and motors scooters without a bike bell.
Baltimore Spokes points: