Tuesday, July 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM UTC
Contributed by: B' Spokes
• Three days of cycling the scenic, rolling roads of the Amish heartland, with rides ranging from 16 to 61 miles.
• Lodging on Friday and Saturday nights at the Mill Stream Country Inn. All rooms have two queen beds and cable TV. An indoor storage room for bikes is provided.
• Wine, cheese and dessert parties in the Mill Stream’s hospitality room on Friday and Saturday evenings.
• Deluxe continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday at the Mill Stream Country Inn.
• Buffet dinner on Saturday at the Bird-in-Hand Restaurant. (Friday dinner is on your own.)
• Complimentary rooms for showering on Sunday
• All taxes and gratuities are included.