From a local list:
Between 6 and 7 this evening, we lost (read:stolen) 3 bikes and found 2 bikes on the 2400 block of W Rogers Ave.
We came home to find 2 roughly used bikes on our lawn:
1. TREK mountain lion children's bike
2. Magna electroshock woman's bike
When investigating our property, we found our cable lock had been cut with bolt cutters and 3 bikes were stolen. We called the police and filed a report. They were very friendly and helpful and suggested we let the listserv know that we were searching for our bikes.
Stolen bike descriptions:
1. Mongoose royal blue 26" female bike
2. Schwinn blue 24" female bike
3. Turquoise 24" female mountain bike
They all had been tagged with operation ID.