6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 28635 times)  

Has anyone noticed what a deathtrap the Trader Joes Parking lot is? It's like the perfect storm, it's dark, cramped, people drive like maniacs, pedestrians have to walk in the same space that cars are driving. It doesn't seem to bother people because it is always packed. There are parts of the garage that the only way to get to the trader joes is to walk around a blind curve in the roadway where there is no sidewalk. Lots of dark corridors where someone could be attacked or robbed. Infact the entire Towson Town center Garage is like this. Piss poor planning.

All I can say is F that place, I'll get my wasabi peas someplace else.

Errrr, of which Trader Joe's do you speak?

Yes, the Trader Joe's parking lot in Towson is horrible. I shop there by bike and simply ride down the middle of the lane, roll up to the front door and lock up to a signpost. There is a reason it sucks, and that is because back in the day the entire building that houses Trader Joe's, Pier One et all was one department store - Hutzler's. The multi-tiered parking lot was not there, nor was Towson Town Center. So, it all worked a lot better and was less congested.

At least you have a place to lock your bike. The TJ in Reisterstown does not have poles to lock your bike too.

Chatty

Can you tell about lockers ?????

Since I tend to avoid hills, I have not given much thought to routes to catch the "best" of the hills but this should be a start.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1