4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 16528 times)  

Greetings,

I'll be in Baltimore next week and am looking to do a 60-100 mile ride FRIDAY JULY 2. I'm from out of town, and am training for Ironman. I can average as fast as 20+ mph, but I'm willing to ride slower if you'll take me around the area! Ideally we'd leave from somewhere near Light Street Cycles (1124 Light Street, lightstcycles.com), but I could also meet you someplace else.

Please e-mail me if you are interested at Lupokj@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Katie

Come on Baltimore, anybody want to ride? It's a beautiful city and area, somebody has to want to go for a ride on Friday. Weather is looking beautiful! You choose the pace! I'm not scary, and I hope you're not either Smile I promise that when you're in Madison, I'll take you around and return the favor!

-Katie

Hey, I was actually looking for a ride tomorrow as well, just happened to come across your post. I'm from the area but don't know of any group rides tomorrow, but I know the roads. I wasn't planning on 60 miles but might be willing if I have the time.

Hey, I was actually looking for a ride tomorrow as well, just happened to come across your post. I'm from the area but don't know of any group rides tomorrow, but I know the roads. I wasn't planning on 60 miles but might be willing if I have the time.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1