Saturday, March 11 2006 @ 10:58 AM EST
Contributed by: B' Spokes
cycling legislation is being heard on 2/28 and we need state wide
more importantly YOUR support by 2/26!
- Click on one of the Bills above to be informed
- Read position statements below
- Write your own testimony why you feel this is
an important bill to pass or:
- a simple I agree with __ points
- a simple I support these bills.
- Instructions on how to be more effective
One Less Cars
- This bill supports the ability for bicyclists
to ride on the roadway when there is a bike lane or shoulder; 43 other
states already allow bicyclists to ride on the roadway.
- The bill also modifies the equipment
requirements required under State law, including strengthening the
braking provisions, allowing rear lights that can act as a reflector,
and allowing operation of bicycles and motors scooters without a bike